Wailea Elua Village offers easy access to the numerous activities on Maui. Whether your plans are to leisurely stroll the resort property, relax on the local beach, sit by the pool, take in all the nearby activities, or explore the island – this is the best place to enjoy your stay on Maui.
- 24 acres of private, manicured, lush grounds to stroll or lay in the sun.
- Beautiful Ulua Beach right in front (white sand)
- Snorkel/Scuba the coral reef right in front.
- Two Private Swimming Pools & Hot Tub on site.
- Private Exercise Room for Owner & Guest Use only.
- Outdoor Pavillion with Full Kitchen for large groups.
- “Shops at Wailea” are right next door.
- Numerous restaurants within easy walking distance.
- Golf at Wailea (Several courses within 5 minutes)
- Hiking trips
- Land Tours
- Helicopter Rides
- SCUBA Diving
- Snorkeling Trips (Molokini is World’s most popular)
- Exotic Car Rentals
- Horseback Riding
- Harley Davidson Rentals
- 4X4 Adventures
- Site Seeing – Lava flows, Iao Valley, Hana, Lahaina.
- Haleakala National Park
- So Much More…….
The constantly warm waters of the Pacific gently caressing the island is ideal for wind surfing, snorkeling, SCUBA diving, whale watching, and other water activities